Friday, January 15, 2010

Rainy Day


This is Elizabeth writing today... It is pouring out, but I wanted to go for a walk anyway. So we got all suited up: I put on sweatpants, sweatshirts, socks, rain pants, a raincoat, and boots. Alden put on long underwear, the big blue bear suit (which is not so big on him anymore), boots, and a hat. We put on the ergo and put us both inside my raincoat. Then I got out our umbrella and we headed out into the wind and rain. It was cold, but he was so snuggled up that he fell immediately to sleep. I just didn't have the heart to make him take his nap outside in the cold when he could be at home in his bed instead. So now we're back, 10 minutes later, and he is asleep -- still all suited up. Oh well, we'll walk another day, I guess.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment